PCSI Design holds the following U.S. Federal and Washington State certifications:
- SBA 8(a) – A Federal program designed to be responsive to the needs of small businesses seeking business development assistance.
- Small Disadvantage Business (SDB) – Granted to 8(a) certified firms and assists in securing federal procurement contracts.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) – Member of the local chapter of the National Minority Business Council, an advocate agency with a mission to support MBE companies at a National level in securing contracts.
- Office of Minority Women Business Enterprise (OMWBE) – An executive level agency that reports directly to the Governor. Measures/supports certified companies within Washington State to compete on an equal basis.
- Small Economically Disadvantaged Business (SEDB) – A program focusing on business development with the goal of creating opportunities for Small Economically Disadvantaged Businesses to be used on County contracts.
- Joint Certification Program (JCP) – Establishes eligibility to receive technical data governed, in the U.S., by DoD Directive 5230.25 and, in Canada, by the Technical Data Control Regulations (TDCR).
We also maintain Teaming Agreements with:
- Veteran Owned Service Disabled
- Native American Owned Businesses